THIS IS WHAT IS IN MY MIND. WHAT'S IN YOURS?

Investing in Philippines Headline Animator

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Looking at Google SketchUp7

I have recently downloaded Google's SketchUp 7, a free 3D designing software.

I was researching about how to create e-book and and how to create a 3D version of the book(the Virtual cover that is) and my search led me to this free software. Its a very nice software were architects can use to do 3D models of their work.Though it is not comparable to the superiority of Auto CAD one can practice with this one. Its nice to use it at first but as for my experience it never really help me picture out the dream house that I wanted due to my inability to do what architects do. Some work/output samples below taken from the Internet


No comments:

Post a Comment