THIS IS WHAT IS IN MY MIND. WHAT'S IN YOURS?

Investing in Philippines Headline Animator

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tracking a new coffee brand

Its normal here in Guam to have a full convenient store in most of the gas station. One nearby my apartment is Mobil.

I got curious what coffee is this Green Mountain Coffee.
So stepped in and I was surprised with the price, its just a $1.19 for the large cup. My problem only is that this one is not really a gourmet coffee, its machine made or sort of...probably it was mix and then fed to the machine.

Though they have coffees in the thermos container, I am not quite sure if should I categorized it as "The Coffee" thing. I have just tried the coffee from the machine, tomorrow I will try the coffee in the thermos before I say that this is "The Coffee".

No comments:

Post a Comment