THIS IS WHAT IS IN MY MIND. WHAT'S IN YOURS?

Investing in Philippines Headline Animator

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I am thrilled!!!!!



I just checked my AdSense account and my earnings jump from $1.22 to $1.60 just this week. And just with that small amount I am thrilled.



I look into the details to know where did I get that additional $0.38 and it was funny, it's from my www.louisvuittonbagsearch.blogspot.com site. Imagine that for more than two years my AdSense only earned $1.22 and just from one click I earned $0.38 just this week. How much more if there are a minimum of 20 clicks in a day?How much would that be in a month?

I think I must always be positive on the possibility earning in the Internet. I have to focus more my attention to this blog and create other blogs that might be of great interest to a peculiar niche.

To quote Bro. Bo's maxim "If I always think of my blessings, I attract more blessings. If I always think of my problems, I attract more problems."

No comments:

Post a Comment