THIS IS WHAT IS IN MY MIND. WHAT'S IN YOURS?

Investing in Philippines Headline Animator

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Dareka No Negai Ga Kanau(When somone's wish comes true)

Simply Beautiful music by Utada Hikaru

Dareka No Negai Ga Kanau
(When somone's wish comes true)





Lyrics in Nippongo/Japanese & English Translation below:



chiisa na koto de daiji na mono ushinatta
tsumetai yubiwa ga watashi ni hikattemiseta
"ima sae areba ii" to itta kedo sou ja nakatta
anata e tsuzuku doa ga oto mo naku kieta



I've lost something important because of small things
The cold ring showed its glimmer to me
I said, "All I need is today," but that wasn't the case
The door to you vanished without a sound

anata no shiawase negau hodo wagamama ga fueteku yo
soredemo anata wo hikitometai itsu datte sou
dareka no negai ga kanau koro ano ko ga naiteru yo
sono mama tobira no oto wa naranai



The more I wish for your happiness, the more selfish I become
But still, I want you to stay, and I always did
When someone's wish comes true, she'll be crying
That way the door won't make a sound

minna ni hitsuyou to sareru kimi wo iyaseru tatta hitori ni
naritakute sukoshi gaman shi sugita na



I wanted to become the only one who can heal you, who is needed by everyone,
and I've endured it a little too much

jibun no shiawase negau koto wagamama dewa nai desho
sore nara anata wo dakiyosetai dekiru dake gyutto
watashi no namida ga kawaku koro ano ko ga naiteru yo
kono mama bokura no jimen wa kawakanai



To wish for own happiness is not selfish, right?
If that's so, I want to hold you as tight as I can
When my tears dry up, she'll be crying
That way, the ground under us won't dry up

anata no shiawase negau hodo wagamama ga fueteku yo
anata wa watashi wo hikitometai itsu datte sou
dareka no negai ga kanau koro ano ko ga naiteru yo
minna no negai wa douji ni wa kanawanai



The more I wish for your happiness, the more selfish I become
But you never hold me back, you never did
When someone's wish comes true, she'll be crying
Everyone's wishes can't be granted at once

chiisa na chikyuu ga mawaru hodo yasashisa ga mi ni tsuku yo
mou ichidido anata wo dakishimetai dekiru dake sutto



As the small earth rotates, I learn to become more kind
I want to hug you once more, as soft as I can

2 comments:

  1. Good day !.
    You re, I guess , probably curious to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
    There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

    AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
    The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

    It is based in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
    Do you want to become an affluent person?
    That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

    I`m happy and lucky, I began to take up income with the help of this company,
    and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a proper companion who uses your savings in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
    I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
    It`s easy to start , just click this link http://zikypove.arcadepages.com/lunupemu.html
    and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello !.
    You may , perhaps very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
    There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

    AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
    AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

    It is based in Panama with affiliates around the world.
    Do you want to become really rich in short time?
    That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

    I feel good, I began to get real money with the help of this company,
    and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper companion who uses your funds in a right way - that`s it!.
    I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
    It`s easy to start , just click this link http://xihatoluw.easyfreehosting.com/olomax.html
    and go! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

    ReplyDelete