THIS IS WHAT IS IN MY MIND. WHAT'S IN YOURS?

Investing in Philippines Headline Animator

Friday, March 12, 2010

Thinking of earning online and making e-books online

Lately I am hype on updating and enhancing my blogs to get more visitors and make them read and explore my sites. I have some tips from Jomar Hilario and some internet sources that guided me in making my blogs search engine reachable and reader appealing.

Knowing what to write is one of the key on earning online. Somewhere out there are groups that have a passion for what you write and might be looking for your content or blog. When your blog is widely read and have a good number of visitors called traffic, advertisers are likely to see the potential of your site thus they place ads on your site. Google Adsense has been one of the leading online advertising companies to introduce such way of advertising. In Asia Nuffnang has been gaining ground. 


Earning online is not limited to contextual advertising. Online stores like Amazon and EBay has earned a lot by providing products online and shipping these products to customers. For small players like the ordinary people like me and you we use our blogs or webpages like Blogger and Yola to advertise our product and also by joining social networks with the likes of Friendster, Facebook, Myspace, Twitter and Multiply. These platforms enabled us to spread out information about our product and with the help of PayPal facilitate transfer of products and services. It is a new way of doing business that we call e-commerce.

One of the markets that this new way of doing business has captured is the book market. Books now are being converted to e-books that are purchased online and are read through a device powered with a reader software. E-book writing and publication has kinda attracted me. I am an accountant by profession and would like to write my book regarding my profession and about business. I am constantly absorbing ideas about investing and business in the general sense but as I have learned in Bo Sanchez's and Robert Kiyosaki's books what we can be really good at is our core gift and our passion to learn things in actual situations.

With that in mind sticking to accounting would be my best bet. But first as Laura Roeder explained I should do the "Before-During-After" so that I can achieve my goal. There are more things I have to know about E-book publishing but I have to be focus on it and do all the research and actual practice so that I will be an expert on what will I be writing. A goal always starts in the mind. It’s in my mind now and soon it will be in paper and hopefully in the web or if lucky enough in your hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment