THIS IS WHAT IS IN MY MIND. WHAT'S IN YOURS?

Investing in Philippines Headline Animator

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Still learning to be a better blogger

Yup that is right. Even though I have nearly 4 years of blogging experience(mostly are personal blogs so they are more of a diary) I am still no better that is why my quest to be a good blogger is still up and running. I bought the e-book of Darren Rowse of Problogger, 31 Days to Building a better blog, and one free stuff I got is an audio interview of Darren  with a blogger which is here in the same island I am currently working.

His name is Leo Babauta. His blog Zen Habits has been one of the top 100 blogs and I was humbled to know that someone who is so simple has that influence in the blogosphere.  And besides that he has publish a book and e-books that are even sold at Barnes & Noble, Amazon, Borders, and IndieBound. It's my dream also to write at least an e-book regarding my passion and profession, accounting, so maybe by following Leo and his works will eventually lead me to my dream of becoming a full problogger and a writer.


Leo's book, The Power of Less, demonstrates how to streamline your life by identifying the essential and eliminating the unnecessary — freeing you from everyday clutter and allowing you to focus on accomplishing the goals that can change your life for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment