THIS IS WHAT IS IN MY MIND. WHAT'S IN YOURS?

Investing in Philippines Headline Animator

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Nuffnang earnigs!


I am also using Nuffnang, a Malaysian company that is like Adsense, but has forgotten it already due to the no earnings activity from it. It is the same as Adsense but they require that visitors are from the Asia-Pacific including Australia. Also they don't allow competing ad company.

So just today I was happy to learn that I earned Php 25 something from Nuffnung through my Louis Vuitton Bag Search blog. I was reminded that I got about Php 1,975.00 more to go till I got my payment from running their ad campaigns. Well not bad if I got that earnings in I think 9 months than from Adsense which is about 1.5 years. But what is really needed to drive traffic specially from the Asia-Pacific region?

Any ideas guys, your welcome to share here by leaving comments. Probably you can tell us your secret keywords or your secret topics. Nuffnangers out there hope you can add some knowledge to better increase traffic and page visits.

To learn more about Nuffnang go to their site http://www.nuffnang.com and choose your country.

No comments:

Post a Comment